Sticks and Pucks and Leisure Skating are for up to a maximum of 5 household members - by pre-booked appointment only.
How a Household Activity Works:
- Book one household member to hold your spot.
- Call Recreation Client Services at 403-938-8954 or pay when you check-in for additional family members (up to five household members max. per booking).
- Regular admission rates apply.
- A face mask must be worn in Okotoks Recreation Centre and Pason Centennial Arenas. For more information, go to: Mandatory Masks.
- All participants must maintain a 2 metre distance from staff and other patrons.
- All on-ice participants must pre-book online.
- Please checkin at Recreation Client Services no sooner than 5 minutes prior to booking time.
- Arena User Guidelines