Please note, facility usage, admission rates and drop-in schedule may vary. Please review each facility's usage guidelines before booking or visiting a facility.
Okotoks Recreation Centre: 99 Okotoks Drive
This is a drop-in facility. Regular admission rates apply.
- Proper footwear must be worn at all times.
- Keep courts free of food and glass containers.
- Use courts at your own risk.
Foothills Centennial Centre: 4-204 Community Way
For use of this facility, you must book in advance on activeokotoks.ca. There is no drop-in availability at this facility and all users must provide their own paddle and ball. Availability varies and is subject to change on short notice.
- Pre-registration required. You can book on-line up to 7 days in advance.
- Participants must provide their own paddle and ball.
- Courts are not for exclusive use, all participants attending must be included in play
- A rotation Paddles Up Play system is in effect when all courts are in use
- No singles play when paddles up play in effect
- You can purchase a 10x FCC Pickleball Pass from the Customer Experience Team – this is valid for FCC Pickleball only.
- An annual or monthly facility pass valid for the Okotoks Recreation Centre is accepted for online bookings.
- To use your 10x All-Facility pass, please call 403-938-8954 to register for a class.
- Please note, class cancellation may occur on short notice.
The outdoor courts are now closed for the off-season. Please check back in the spring for the 2024 seasonal drop-in schedule.
Bob Anderson Pickleball Courts: Wilson Park, 10 Wilson Street
Free of charge for public usage
The Bob Anderson Courts (6 courts) are jointly operated by the Town of Okotoks and the Okotoks Pickleball Club. Contact the Okotoks Pickleball Club firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Courts open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Sat 9 am - 8 pm - Fri & Sun 9 am - 5 pm. Weather permitting
- Two courts available at all times for public use. Playing is on a first come, first serve basis. If others are waiting limit play to 30 minutes for singles and 45 minutes for doubles.
- Wait for players to finish their point before walking past or retrieving ball.
- The courts are for Pickleball use only.
- Be courteous to other players and surrounding residents by keeping noise level down.
Hughes Court: Hughes Park, 197 Woodgate Road
The courts at Hughes Park are managed by the Town of Okotoks and are lined for basketball, pickleball, and ball hockey. Posts and nets are not provided, users to supply their own. The courts at Hughes Park are non-bookable, first come, first serve.
Court open daily from 9 am - 8 pm. Weather permitting