Rent an arena for youth training / private instruction for one hour.
- Limited dressing room availability. Max 15 minutes before and after ice time.
No spectators allowed. Participant drop off only; one assistive guardian per participant only if necessary but strongly discouraged.
- Effective April 5, A maximum of 20 people (2 separate groups of 10) are permitted on the ice including coach/trainer at one time.
Up until April 5th, max 10 on the ice including coach/trainer.
- All participants, excluding coaches/trainers must be 18 years and under.
- Coaches/Trainers must wear a mask at all times. Participants can remove their mask upon entering the ice surface.
- All participants must maintain 3 meters of physical distance at all times.A CSA approved helmet must be worn at all times by all participants/coaches on the ice no matter age, ability or activity.