How do I buy a day admission and how much is it?
Daily admission rates apply for all drop-in activities and classes. Please see Recreation Centre Admission & Passes for additional information.
How can I see my facility passes at ActiveOkotoks.ca for my family?
Once logged into ActiveOkotoks.ca, only the Account Group Owner’s pass information will show under My Memberships. Any additional family member passes will not be visible. If you would like more information about the other passes on your family account, please contact us online or call the number at the bottom of this page.
How do I purchase an All Facility Pass?
- Please Log in to your account.
- If you are new to the Town of Okotoks and/or have not registered for a program or lesson, rented a facility, or purchased a facility pass, please select Create Account.
- Select Home, Programs, and/or go directly back to Purchase an All Facility Pass.
- Select the Create New Contract (if this is your first time purchasing a pass online) or Use Existing Contract if this is a pass renewal.
- Confirm the Start Date or change the date to a date after your current pass expires.
- Confirm the Contract User (who you are purchasing a pass for).
- Select Update Price.
- Confirm the Price Results and Contract Summary are correct and select Add to Cart, and Proceed to Checkout.
- If you would like to add additional passes to your Cart, please select Continue Shopping and repeat steps. If you are satisfied with your purchases, please proceed to Checkout.
I don’t see Family passes available to purchase at ActiveOkotoks.ca?
Family passes can only be purchased in person or by calling us at the number below.