Spring Registration opens Mar. 22 for residents of the Town of Okotoks and Foothills County and Mar. 29 for non-residents. Please note, schedules are subject to change as further provincial guidelines are introduced.
Important Swim Lesson Information
- Any swimmers 7 years old and younger will require a caregiver (14 years or older) in the pool during the lesson.
- Instructors will be wearing a mask and/or a shield while instructing.
- Instructors will be on the deck except when in-water demonstrations are needed.
- Limited change room availably for washroom access only, come dressed and ready to enter the pool. Dry-off areas available for after the swim.
- Access to the facility no more than 5 minutes prior to and after your booking time.
- Masks must be worn until participants are ready to enter the pool and upon exiting the pool and facility.
- Upon entering our facilities all users must maintain 3 metre physical distancing at all times from non-household users. If not, you will be considered a close contact in the event of a COVID-19 exposure.
- Spectators are not permitted.
Full details regarding Mandatory Province-wide Restrictions can be found at A Path Forward.
Select an appropriate age category to find all applicable courses currently being offered. If you know the course ID enter it into "Search by Course ID/Keyword" for quick access to the program you are looking for.